Colon Cancer/colon cancer

Question
My question is that all the symptoms of colon cancer are indicates of the cancer or it can be for other diseases also?

Answer
Often the symptoms are rather vague and many of them can indicate other illnesses too. So investigative techniques like colonoscopy and biopsies are essential for a correct diagnoses.

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.