Colon Cancer/colon cancer final stage

Question
My dad gas cancer,  very weak, tired and its bow bleeding he's in ether bathroom every hour from the bleeding.  How much longer is he going to last.  He's in pain and it hurtsto see gum suffer.

Answer
It is impossible to give you some sort of exact time table. Both patients and cancers are individuals not identical copies or clones. And without much more information with regards to his tumor's GRADE and STAGE and to where it may have spread it is impossible even to give you an estimate. But if you can provide me with this information I will give you an estimate at the best of my ability!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.