Colon Cancer/Doubt on prostrate cancer

Sir, I was diagnosed with a varicocele 3 Years ago and i left it untreated because i thought it would cause a surgery complicaations and now my leftside abdomen pains, and a severe breathlessness, and feels like lump in my left neck, and left arm blocked and tight. And a severe fatigue,, its very very uncomfortable to live with that... And sir is there a chance that iam having testicular cancer or some other types of cancer plz help...

Without an examination it is impossible to give you a precise and exakt answer with any certainty. Many things are possible but only an examination can tell us if it is so. So I do suggest that you let a doctor check you soonest since I can not check you from afar. Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and a specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have long experience with regards to this cancer.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy educated & trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: I have no restrictions on the number of questions there.

I also answer questions in these categories: Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer.

I'm a medical doctor and a specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.