Colon Cancer/help

Question
dear doctor ...in a colonoscopy the doctor found O II lesion in my rectum..is it dangerous?

Answer
I think we have a language problem here. You are asking from Venezuela so your doctor and you are probably speaking in Spanish.Then you ask me in English which is neither your nor my first language. I do not speak Spanish but please explain exactly to me what your doctor told you and I will try to tell you what it is and what it may do and what you should do!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.