Colon Cancer/quick question please answer asap

We have no car, my family doctor retired and I am on the waiting list for a new one so I have no one to ask.

In the past, I've almost always been in a state of either constipation or diarrhea. For the past month I've been "regular". But every 2-3 days for the past three weeks, I've noticed blood on my toilet paper. I'm not constipated, there's no pain or itching. I've only been going 1-2 times a day if all but can't force myself to go more. Is this a sign of colon cancer? I have no family history of it.

This may be a symptom of many things. Some of them not dangerous at all like hemorrhoids. But some of them connected to or including cancer. What it is can not be decided without a thorough examination including colonoscopy and probably biopsy/-sies. Sorry no way to come around that. How you should solve this problem in your present situation is beyond me! Sorry! I do hope you can find a solution! No hospital with an ER reasonably close by?

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and a specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have long experience with regards to this cancer.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy educated & trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: I have no restrictions on the number of questions there.

I also answer questions in these categories: Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer.

I'm a medical doctor and a specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.