Comedy Movies/1960's 0r 1070's movie set in mental institution

Peter Warren wrote at 2008-12-22 08:00:35
Actually, I think the movie you're after is "The Dream Team'. Michael Keaton etc. One of the funniest movies I've seen. It was 1989 though.

Noreen wrote at 2013-08-05 03:05:33
OMG, I also have been going crazy trying to remember what the name of this film was .And I kept inquiring about the man that only said "HELLO" THANKS SO MUCH....I seen this film a long time ago and all I could think of was I believe they left the hospital and went on a field trip, I think...and finally remembered the guy that always said hello in many different ways.. needless to say I have just ordered it thanks again for your help...

Comedy Movies

April