Comedy Movies/1960s Ghost Comedy

Luckshadow wrote at 2015-04-29 05:34:24
Thank you!  I have been looking for this movie for over 30 years. I saw it when I was a boy and I did not remember the name of it. This was the movie. I just bought it on Amazon to finally watch it again.

Thank you!

Comedy Movies

Barbara L. Baker

I am a professor of communication at a midwest university, who has expertise on subjects related to film. I can answer general questions on U.S. film comedy (especially satires of the 1960s and 1970s) and comic theory. I also could answer questions related to specific comic genres, such as comedian comedies, screwball comedies, "stupid" comedies, and so forth. The more specific you can make your question, the better (e.g. main plot details, main characters, possible character names, possible actors, how you viewed the show, etc.). I also need to have a release date (or range of dates, or at least the year you viewed the film). Please do not just provide a set of links to someplace else (e.g. imdb discussion threads). I am less able to answer questions about comedies from other countries, made-for-TV movies, and recent comic films and actors (although I would do my best to find out). I cannot answer questions about specific TV shows or series, "Our Gang" episodes, anime/magna or about film collectables. I generally cannot provide movie recommendations, since what I find funny others may not. Nor will I answer obvious homework (although I will point you to resources to help answer the question, if asked). I also can't help you find movie stars, or where to buy movie memorabilia, or tell you how to break into the business.

Course work in comedy films along with teaching about comedy films for several years; I've also conducted research into comedy films.

Ph.D. in Communication, emphasis in film and rhetoric

A dissertation award from a national organization plus various paper awards

My students