Comedy Movies/Funny movie can't remember name of movie or character

Question
It on the 90s it's a out a fat guy with curly black Shorter Afro looking hair light skinned actor not black where's a cowboy tie is funny movie I forgot wat it's about I think a female plays his character

Answer
Irene, based on this limited description, the film title you seek is most likely "It's Pat," a 1994 movie starring Julia Sweeney as the ambiguous character of Pat. The physical description matches, except for wearing a cowboy shirt instead of a cowboy tie. It was based on a character Sweeney played on "Saturday Night Live." Here is more of a description of it so you can determine if this is, indeed, the movie you are looking for: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110169/combined

Comedy Movies

Barbara L. Baker