Comic books (Comics)/School Project

Hi My Name is Finn Jones and I go to Avalon High School, and I'm doing a project on Marvel And DC comics, and I was wondering if you could answer my questions.

Who is your favorite Super-Hero from either of these franchises?

When were these franchises officially created?

Are there any unknown Super-Heroes that You think deserve more recognition?

If You could answer these questions, it'd be greatly appreciated. Get back to me at .

Hi Finn,

Favorite character varies depending on who is currently writing the stories, but as of right now, that would be Daredevil.

Daredevil #1 was published in 1964.

Although I would not consider him unknown, Captain Marvel (the one created by Marvel Comics) was one of the less popular series that I was disappointed to see cancelled and a character that I would like to have seen more of.

Hope this helps.

- Mark

Comic books (Comics)

Mark Harmon

Collector since I was 10 and a seller for the past fifteen years. Expertise in Marvel and DC superhero comics but am knowledgeable about a variety of independents as well. If I don`t know the answer, I can usually direct you to someone who can.

Marvel and DC superhero titles.

NoVa ComiX website won a "Cool Site" award from