Comic books (Comics)/comic books

Question
QUESTION: Can you help me with two more question.

1. I scan my comic book and 99.9% accurate (exact).  What happen if it is a little off.  How do I deal with that?

2. They are comic books free given on-line such as google search.  I am not able to determine if it is edit or not.  Should I get those free or not a good idea?

ANSWER: Henry,

1. I don't scan comic books, so I can't help with any technical details about that. If I were you, I would be happy with 99.9% accuracy.

2. Do you mean whether the comics you find online have been changed from the real print versions? I don't know. If they look right, then I think they are right. I'm sure scanned comics are quite accurate. And if they are free, what is there to worry about? :-)

If you have some real comics and you have also found them online in scanned versions, you can just compare them to see if they are accurate. I don't think this is anything you need to worry about.

- Tue Sorensen

QUESTION: should I download the comic book then, it is free. I just feel it it might edited somehow and we never got the real copy.

Answer
Henry,

I can't advise you on whether it is an edited version if I don't know which specific comic you are referring to. If it is free, I don't see any reason *NOT* to download it.

Be advised, however, if this is your first time downloading and reading scanned comics, a program called CDisplay.exe is usually required to read them. This program can be downloaded from its official site here: http://www.cdisplay.me/ and needs to be installed (by clicking on the .exe-file) before it can be used.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen