Comic books (Comics)/Flash carrying Wonder woman

Hi there. My name is Oseanacee and I need your help. I am looking for a comic that I very little about, it features wonderwoman being carried by flash on the cover. The reason I am looking for this is for my good friend. Currently my girlfriend his girlfriend and I are looking for it. This comic was bought as a gift for his dad by him and his mom while he was deployed. He passed away before they could give it to him and they buried the comic with him. That happened in 2004, we asked and his mom thinks it was an august issue in 89. But that could be wrong. Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated!!

I have searched -but not come up with the Flash carrying Wonder Woman. There are many iconic covers which have Superman carrying Supergirl, Cyclops carrying Jean Grey, and so on, all in the same stance, as here:

but nowhere have I found the Flash carrying Wonder Woman...

Comic books (Comics)

Grant Hudson

Collector since I was 8, never thrown any comic away in all that time (45 years!). Expertise in Marvel and DC superhero comics but also knowledgeable about a variety of independents as well. Know a lot about 1960s and 1970s stuff. NOT an expert on prices or relative commercial values -please don't ask what a comic is worth.

Several decades of comic reading and collecting.

Inner Circle Writers' Group