Comic books (Comics)/comic book powergrid

Question
QUESTION: Your Question was:

Is the top 5 characters from the official handbook of the marvel universe master edition:

1. Gladiator II
2. Air-walker
3. Morg
4. Silver Surfer
5. Apocalypse

Yes or No

Following is the reason:

Henry,

I don't know what you mean. Top 5 in what regard, by which criteria? Allexperts is for asking questions about matters of FACT, not matters of opinion.

- Tue Sorensen

They have like the following criteria:

gladiator II (shiar praetor of the shiar imperial guard)

intelligence: above normal
strength: incalculable
speed: supersonic
fly speed: warp speed
stamina: demi-godlike
durability: demi-godlike
agility: metahuman
reflexes: metahuman
fighting skill: excellent hand to hand combatant

I was refering to that stat.  But note that fighting skill was not measure.  If it does excellent hand to hand combatant deserve a full score. Could he still be most powerful in master edition from intelligence to reflexes?

ANSWER: Henry,

He certainly sounds very powerful, so I guess he could be. But in the end it's all speculation. We don't know what would happen if Gladiator II were to fight the Hulk, for instance.

- Tue Sorensen

QUESTION: I was collecting Gladiator II (shiar imperial guard) comic books (appearances, etc) because I though he has the most powerful powersets (abilities, attributes, what you want to call it).  It was back up by the official handbook of the marvel universe master edition.

1. In conclusion, you have read the official handbook of the marvel universe master edition?

yes or no

2. I know of three powerful characters from the ohotmu master edition. here is their stats:

gladiator II

intelligence: above normal
strength: incalculable
speed: supersonic
flight speed: warp speed
stamina: demi-godlike
durability: demi-godlike
agility: metahuman
reflexes: metahuman

Surtur:

intelligence: immeasurable
strength: incalculable
speed: superhuman
flight speed: warp speed
stamina: godlike
durability: demi-godlike regenerative
agility: metahuman
reflexes: metahuman
fighting skills: master warriors and swordman, but relies on other powers.

Galactus:

intelligenc: immeasurable
strength: incalculable
speed: superhuman
flight speed: warp speed
stamina: metahuman
durability: godlike
agility: metahuman
reflexes: metahuman
fighting skills: formidable, but relies on other powers.

Final conclusion, is that by score Surtur would beat gladiator by 4 points, and galactus would beat gladiator by 3 points if you score from intelligence to reflexes.  However, if you include fighting skill, in the ohotmu master edition it has no score. But one ought to measure it as well because it look good.  Therefore, then gladiator with excellent hand to hand combatant is a very awesome score in fighting skill while Surtur and Galactus score for fighting skill is low.  Since, he is down by only 4 and 3 points from Surtur and Galactus, I think that the ranking of these three of who has more powers would be: 1. Gladiator II, 2. Surtur, 3. Galactus

Yes or No

3. Sometimes, they say thanos with ig, silver surfer with his board, eternity with everything in full except he miss an attribute less than gladiator such as speed, and even destroyer in his normal mode only by the stat in master edition, but if all of asgards combined it would be way different. There are those with negative words such inapplicable, variable, potentially, possibly, and even unrevealed that were mention in their stats instead of the actual word for scoring. I would assume that these problems that they have would not help them be more powerful than gladiator II. But since you the ohotmu master edition as well, you would know that. Then, the top 5 most powerful characters in the ohotmu would be:

1.Gladiator II
2. Air-Walker
3. Morg
4. Silver Surfer
5. Apocalypse

Yes or No

4. Since I was collecting gladiator II comic books and appearance because he is the most powerful characters in marvel comics and it is supporting by ohotmu master edition.  Is this correct?

yes or no

note: please help me answer this question, I really want the gladiator II (praetor of the shiar imperial guard) to be the most powerful character in Marvel Comics and supporting by the powersets presented in official handbook of the marvel universe master edition.

Answer
Henry,

I own the OHOTMU Master Edition, yes.

But if it were a simple matter to rank the most powerful characters, Marvel would have done so. The problem is that all those "inapplicable" and "unrevealed" descriptions make it impossible to say for sure who is most powerful. The strength of the Hulk, for instance, will increase with his anger, and no limit to how strong he can get has ever been established.

What is written in the Master Edition are mainly guidelines, and based on the characters' appearances so far. A new story could reveal new things which would change the specs. So the abilities are not set in stone. They are dynamic. And ultimately, they are subjective - if your favorite character is Gladiator II, you are free to decide for yourself that he is the most powerful.

My own opinion is this:

Gladiator II may be the most powerful sub-celestial being in the Marvel Universe, but there are various cosmic entities like Eternity, Galactus and the Celestials which are almost certainly (at least in my opinion) much more powerful. I personally feel sure that Galactus could easily beat Gladiator II. And other gods, such as Odin, probably fall somewhere between Galactus and Gladiator II.

But your opinion is just as good as mine.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen