Comic books (Comics)/comic books

Question
Reprint Essential OHOTMU (Trade Paperback, B/W) #1 (Marvel Comics, January 2006)

Reprints (Trade Paperback) (Marvel Comics, September 1990 - November 1993 and 2006)

Reprint Essential OHOTMU - Master Edition (Trade Paperback, B/W) #1 - #3 (Marvel Comics, April - September 2008)

I bought the above essential.  I forgot where I bought them: it is either at comic books or online, etc. I do not know if it is fake or not. I want the actual one. Can you have me with that?

Answer
Henry,

You really don't have to worry about "fake comics" - there aren't a lot of those around. I am quite sure none of your comics are fake.

The Essential collections are black and white reprints of comics that originally came out years ago. Various online shops should have the originals, if you want them, but personally I think the reprints are fine.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen