Comic books (Comics)/comics

Question
hi, I inherited a bunch of comics about 250 of them. how do I sell them and who do I sell them to? I need to sell them ASAP please help.

Answer
Hi Tamra,

Quickest way to unload them would be to sell them to a local comic shop.  If you have any local comics shops, I would call ahead of time with a listing of the types of comics that you have to make sure they are interested or are currently buying.  That way you don't waste a trip while lugging around a heavy box of comics.

If you don't have any comic shops nearby, you can try putting an ad up on craigslist.  

I would suggest putting them up on eBay, but creating listings and packing/shipping can take some time and may take longer than you like to sell them all if you're in a real hurry to get rid of them.

Hope this helps.

- Mark

Comic books (Comics)

Mark Harmon