Comic books (Comics)/master edition

Why buy a master edition to read if one does not rank the top 5 characters of marvel universe? That is why I need an absolute answer from it.  If it is accepted universally by Marvel, fans, and such, then it is taken as true:

1. Gladiator II
2. Air-walker
3. Morg
4. Silver Surfer
5. Apocalypse

That is what I wanted to know

Yes, but it is not accepted universally. Somebody else would rank the characters differently. Galactus is much more powerful than the characters on your top-5 list (several of them have been his heralds).

Comic books are not an exact science.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen

I can answer questions about the *contents* of most superhero and sci-fi comics (and also fantasy/sword'n'sorcery like Elfquest and Conan the Barbarian) and also about the writers and artists, but not about the *condition* of your comics (i.e. I will not grade your comics or evaluate their value). I am very knowledgable about American comics in general, esp. Marvel, but also DC and indies. I cannot answer questions about Japanese manga comics, which I know very little about. The majority of my expertise spans from comics published between 1960 and 2000, but if you have questions about before or after those dates, I probably know enough to find the info you need.

I was an avid comic book collector from the early 1980s to around 2000 (and have still been buying little bits and pieces thereafter), and I still have my collection of 18,000+ comics, incl. some European ones (I hail from Denmark). I have been an active participant in comics fandom; I have written about comics in fanzines, APAzines, magazines and letter columns, and worked briefly in a comic shop (would love to have done that as a career, but here in Denmark we only have a couple of shops, so that opportunity is hard to come by). I have also attempted to write scripts for comics based on my own ideas - projects which I'm still working on.

I have studied Biology, English and history at university level.