Comic books (Comics)/Horror Story Comic Question

Hello Chris,
I remember reading in the 1990ís a story within a horror comic. The comic could have been published before the 1990ís. The story is about a group of kids that went trick or treating. One of the kids was heavier set, wore glasses, and was in a red devils costume. The story ends up explaining that these group of kids lit on fire this other kidís house the year previous. The kid whose house was lit on fire died from the fire. Their victim comes back and gets revenge on them. I remember the victim returned as a charred skeleton and eventually got revenge on the group of kids who killed him. I cannot remember the title of the story or the name of the comic that this was published in. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi Robert

Yes, I remember that story as well. It appeared in Twisted Tales #1 and was called "All Hallows." Here is a link to a picture of the front cover of the issue and a description of the contents:

Twisted Tales was a fun series trying to emulate the horror comics of the 50s.

Comic books (Comics)

Chris Brown

I have extensive knowledge on comic books published from 1897 through 1975. My knowledge goes beyond superheroes to include early strip reprints from 1897-1930 or so, science fiction, horror comics of the 50s and 70s, love, crime, satire and other genres. I can provide advice on buying or selling comics as well as answering general queries.

I am a longtime collector and occasional seller of older comics.

Bachelor of Arts