Comic books (Comics)/Star Wars 02817 w/code

Question
I have a Star Wars Marvel Comics Group book .35 10  02817 w/UPC code.  The BEHEMOTH from below.  Always in cover in excellent condition.  You say it could be 50x worth the value of one w/o a UPC code.  Know the value?

Answer
Hi Lance

The higher value for a Star Wars comic with a UPC code and a .35 cent cover price only applies to issue #1. The comic you describe, "The Behemoth From Below," is issue #10. All copies of this comic had a .35 cent cover price. It has a retail value in the price guide of $16 if in "like new" condition.

Enjoy!

Chris

Comic books (Comics)

Chris Brown