Comic books (Comics)/Star Wars 02817 w/code

I have a Star Wars Marvel Comics Group book .35 10  02817 w/UPC code.  The BEHEMOTH from below.  Always in cover in excellent condition.  You say it could be 50x worth the value of one w/o a UPC code.  Know the value?

Hi Lance

The higher value for a Star Wars comic with a UPC code and a .35 cent cover price only applies to issue #1. The comic you describe, "The Behemoth From Below," is issue #10. All copies of this comic had a .35 cent cover price. It has a retail value in the price guide of $16 if in "like new" condition.

Comic books (Comics)

Chris Brown

I have extensive knowledge on comic books published from 1897 through 1975. My knowledge goes beyond superheroes to include early strip reprints from 1897-1930 or so, science fiction, horror comics of the 50s and 70s, love, crime, satire and other genres. I can provide advice on buying or selling comics as well as answering general queries.

I am a longtime collector and occasional seller of older comics.

Bachelor of Arts