Comic books (Comics)/animated series

Question
I download like the 1992 -1997 x-men animated series from like marvel.com or you tube, etc. I forgot. Should I should keep the flv on my storage site or should I buy the x-men animated series because I have not pay for it yet.  I not sure about that one.  I try to avoid pirated and copyright infringement here.

Answer
Henry,

I am not an authority on this; I can only give you my advice. I would say that it depends on where you got it from. If it's on Youtube, then it is probably okay. If it came from Marvel.com, and was free, then it is also okay (I mean legal).

If it's a pirate version from a torrent site, it is probably not legal. But I don't know if there are serious rules about animated shows. If you want to be completely certain, I would advise you to buy the series on DVD. That will also give you a better quality.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen