Comic books (Comics)/comic books

Following is the reason:

How you can show it...? I don't know what you mean. You don't need to show that you're following the law; you just need to KNOW it! It's for the sake of your own conscience as a law-abiding citizen.

If you don't know whether your files are pirated versions, you could try to find out. for instance, any scanned comic with some kind of non-company scan logo at the end of it is pirated.

They cancel my account if there is copyright infringement materials?

Well, if you've done everything you can, then I doubt that you need to worry. They probably won't be checking your account for comics-related files. Only very few people read comics, so it's probably way below the radar of your account provider.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen

I can answer questions about the *contents* of most superhero and sci-fi comics (and also fantasy/sword'n'sorcery like Elfquest and Conan the Barbarian) and also about the writers and artists, but not about the *condition* of your comics (i.e. I will not grade your comics or evaluate their value). I am very knowledgable about American comics in general, esp. Marvel, but also DC and indies. I cannot answer questions about Japanese manga comics, which I know very little about. The majority of my expertise spans from comics published between 1960 and 2000, but if you have questions about before or after those dates, I probably know enough to find the info you need.

I was an avid comic book collector from the early 1980s to around 2000 (and have still been buying little bits and pieces thereafter), and I still have my collection of 18,000+ comics, incl. some European ones (I hail from Denmark). I have been an active participant in comics fandom; I have written about comics in fanzines, APAzines, magazines and letter columns, and worked briefly in a comic shop (would love to have done that as a career, but here in Denmark we only have a couple of shops, so that opportunity is hard to come by). I have also attempted to write scripts for comics based on my own ideas - projects which I'm still working on.

I have studied Biology, English and history at university level.