Comic books (Comics)/Comic worth

Question
I was wonder what 70 80 90 dc comics marvel comic action comics would be worth it's all the super heros
Thank you

Answer
Hi Michelle

The decades you list are unfortunately past the periods of higher value for Action Comics. If the issues you have are in perfect, "like new" condition, then the older ones might be worth about $20. That goes up to about $40 for issues from the very early 70s. 80s and 90s issues are more likely going to be in the $2 to $10 range in perfect condition.

In lower grade, the comics aren't going to be worth much at all. They might have a price guide value of $1 or $2 each at best, but they are not in high demand so you would likely have trouble even selling them for that much.

Chris

Comic books (Comics)

Chris Brown