Comic books (Comics)/comic books archive

Question
When you go about collection comic books which is meaningful, interesting to you, what is checklist to look for when archiving it?

eg. free of dust and dirt, etc.

Answer
Henry,

The common way to determine the condition of a comic book is to grade it according to the established grading scale, as described here: http://www.milehighcomics.com/information/grade.html

Any other criteria will be personal and vary from collector to collector.

Me, I just keep a list of titles and issue numbers. I don't go to the trouble of grading each comic book individually.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen