Comic books (Comics)/title of comic

Question
How do I name comic book title correctly?  Some comic come in variants.  I do not if there is comic book that come with same cover but different story inside.

Answer
Hi Henry,

The information you need is included in the indicia of the comic.  This is usually located at the bottom margin of the first page for older comics.  For newer comics, some publishers include this near or at the back of the comic.  The indicia will include the title, volume number, issue number, and date.

I don't think that you would see comics with the same cover but different stories on the inside unless there was a mistake made when the comics were produced.

- Mark

Comic books (Comics)

Mark Harmon