Comic books (Comics)/x-23

Wy is x-23 not in any secret wars comics advertised sofar,is marvel going to replace her whit age of apocalypse kitty pride and will red hulk be losing his powers ?

Hey Coen,

I'm not much of a prognosticator but I'll give your questions a shot. First, the Red Hulk. I haven't seen anything to indicate General Ross would be losing his powers especially considering the Hulk cartoon with Red Hulk in it is doing big business.

I'm not sure why X-23 isn't in any Secret Wars talks so far but should this be a launch pad for Wolverine to "come back from the dead" then maybe she might cease to exist in some kind of weird retcon. But she's young, she's popular and that's a hot ticket item right now. I just don't think they'd kill her off. The Secret Wars might be a way to pare down the Mutant Universe but I can't see her being killed off. Maybe minimalized at most.

AOA Kitty Pryde has claws too but they're not organic and there's nothing there to tether her to the current 616 Universe. I doubt she'd make a return.  

Comic books (Comics)

Uatu's Cousin Bill

Just putting it out there.... Any DC or Marvel related question from Golden Age through to current day. Doesn't matter the medium. Got a question about the Legion of Substitute Heroes or want to know more about The Legion of Doom's snack bar then I'm your guy. Ask away... Quick turnaround guaranteed. Movies. TV and of course comics.

Collected comics since tha age of 6. Made my way through the treacherous tables of selling and buying comics all through the 80's and '90's. I've consumed in a Matter Eater Lad like way all there is to know about the mediums of DC and Marvel superhero books, movies and TV.

Great Lakes Avengers - Gift shop manager Hall of Justice - Custodial crew

BA - Justice League of America Community College