Comic books (Comics)/Confused

Question
batman
batman  

batman
batman  
I have sent this pic to a couple of people. They think it is sun bleached. But i can't find any kind of flaw between colors. It is in great shape. It is pictures with signatures. The coloring looks too perfect to be faded. Let me know something please.
Thanks. Luke

Answer
Hello Luke,

Well, when I google a normal cover of this comic I find an image with stronger colors. And if your images are the front and back cover of the same copy of this comic, then it certainly does seem to be bleached on the cover. But, it could also be an artifact of the printing that made the colors weaker. I don't know what else to tell you. If you're worried about value, try showing it to a comic shop owner and see what they say.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen