Comic books (Comics)/old horror comic

Question
I have been looking for a particular comic for years now.  I remember that it had a host such as Cain, Able, Mr. Dedd, etc.  Should be between the years between 1978 and 1984.  A couple of the stories that stick out in my mind. May be from multiple issues, but I keep thinking it is just one.

1. A child with the ability to make things happen with the toys he is playing with - (for example playing with a plane and making it crash causes a real plane crash. At the end he is on television and playing with a globe.

2. Some gangsters are digging a grave and must have it a gas pipe because one of them who is a chain smoker blows himself up a the end while lighting one up.

3. A group of army ants are laying waste to the jungle eating everything in their path.

4. Two escapees are on a makeshift raft in the sea dying of thirst.  One drinks the water while the other tells him not to because it will make him go mad and then proceeds to drown the man.  We find out at the end that the water was fresh the whole time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Answer
Hi Randy,

I looked into it, and I believe the first story you mention is in House of Mystery #292. But the other stories must be in other issues, unless (which is possible) you read some kind of multi-issue reprint. But as of now, I haven't been able to identify the three other stories. I'll send you a follow-up answer if I find out more.

- Tue Sorensen

Comic books (Comics)

Tue Sørensen