Comic books (Comics)/DC vertigo death

Question
Hello, I have got a very large comic book collection, people have giving me many comics. I started to go thru them and came upon a copy of DC Vertigos "Death the time of your life" Now this copy has no staples, slightly over sized, and is printed on one side only. It is the first I have come across, and would like to know more about it. Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi Mark,

It sounds like you have a copy of the trade paperback.  The storyline was originally published as a 3 issue mini-series and then was later published as a TPB.  The TPB has 96 pages and a cover price of $12.95.  Does this sound like what you have?

- Mark

Comic books (Comics)

Mark Harmon