Commercial Property Management/Operating Expense

Gregory Newson wrote at 2012-11-25 14:37:21
Save up to 40% on your water bills.

Water meters are designed to measure the volume of water usage in a building or household; however, despite the fact that water pipes intermittently carry both air and water, these meters lack the ability to decipher between the two.

Green Beans Solutions is spreading the word about a new water-flow smart management device that could save consumers up to 40% on their future water bills. Since all water meters measure total volume in the pipes, they are measuring the mass of both the water and the air build-up, causing the consumer to spend more money on less water.

Commercial Property Management

Jim Avancena

Any question involving commercial (non residential) property management or commercial leasing.

You can see all my information as your expert under commercial real estate "investment" which I have been reponding to for some time now. My expertise however is really commercial leasing and property management (for which I am a Certified Property Manager "CPM"). I though I should more accurately be listed under Property Management or Commercial Leasing which you do not have a category yet. I would be most help answering questions involving Commerical Leases as that is what I do the most of in real life.

BA Political Communications, University of Memphis Certified Property Manager ("CPM"), Institute of Real Estate Management, Chicago