Commercial Property Management/Operating Expense

Gregory Newson wrote at 2012-11-25 14:37:21
Save up to 40% on your water bills.

Water meters are designed to measure the volume of water usage in a building or household; however, despite the fact that water pipes intermittently carry both air and water, these meters lack the ability to decipher between the two.

Green Beans Solutions is spreading the word about a new water-flow smart management device that could save consumers up to 40% on their future water bills. Since all water meters measure total volume in the pipes, they are measuring the mass of both the water and the air build-up, causing the consumer to spend more money on less water. www.GreenBeansSolutions.com

Commercial Property Management

Jim Avancena