Commercial Real Estate Investment/land question

Good day
What types of commercial land has the highest price fluctuation in periods of real estate market highs and lows.
Are there any types of commercial land that fluctuates more than 20 times times price difference between high and low periods.
For example a piece of land that sells sells for 20,000 in low periods and fluctuates to 400,000 in high periods.

I am not sure why I did not receive this question earlier as it appears you posted it in May.

Although this varies by geography, I would estimate that retail values for land fluctuate the greatest. This is land that shopping center, convenience stores and gas stations typically are developed. The specific question you posed requires data for statistical analysis and in the absence of such data can not be properly evaluated.

I apologize for the delay.

Commercial Real Estate Investment

Carl Quesinberry

Extensive experience in Tenant Representation, Site Selection, Lease Negotiations, Economic Incentives, Investment Analysis, Apartments, Industrial Real Estate, Manufacturing, Warehosuing, Distribution, Development, Market Analysis, Feasibility Studies. Airport Real Estate, Airport Property Leasing, Hangar Development, FAA Fair Market Value Doctrine

27 years exclusive to commercial real estate and corporate advisory services

Supply Chain Management

BSBA in Finance, University of Central Florida MSA in Acquisition and Contract Administration, University of West Florida PhD candidate, Economic Development, University of Southern Mississippi