Communication Skills/how to become bold and straight forward?

prince Isaac wrote at 2015-10-19 15:59:40
Wow u re going through what I call inferiority complex. Because u don't win argument or u easily get convinced doesn't make u weak! Infact it means you don't ve a complex lifestyle. And for you not to ve a strong opinion doesn't mean u are immature it only means that you take live from a general perspective which means in ur mind u create a balance which doesn't necessary make you with but just that you have not really over rated or set a high stand than others can breach to even upset you. Like I would always say we don't really have to worry if we take life easy. So my dear you are perfect because you are are just taking life easy.  

Communication Skills

Alan Sharland

I can answer questions relating to communication effectiveness and communication breakdown. I don't answer questions on 'body language' as I believe many of the claims about this to be highly questionable. I don't answer questions on presentation skills.

My work is as a Mediator and Conflict Management trainer as well as Communication Skills training. I use Principles of Effective Communication that are drawn from the insights and learnings from mediation that inform what helps and what hinders effective communication. The focus of my work and my experience is looking at the use of language and the ways in which we respond to people that either help or inhibit effective communication. I have been Director of a Community Mediation Service in London UK for 10 years and worked in mediation for 6 years before that. I have my own website at and this has been a point of reference for many communication skill practitioners and non-practitioners all over the world. I regularly provide training for organisations in conflict management skills and mediation skills, both of which are focused on the promotion of effective communication. I also work as a Conflict Coach for individuals experiencing relationship breakdown.

CAOS Conflict Management

Publications Times Education Supplement

BScHons Physics - Cardiff University Post Graduate Certificate of Education - Mathematics/Science - Cardiff University MA - Values in Education - Institute of Education, London

Brunel University, West London De Montfort University, Leicester University of Plymouth, Cornwall, S.W.England Hillingdon AIDS Response Trust London Borough of Hillingdon Herts Young Homeless Group Lewisham Mediation Service Harrow Samaritans School of Oriental and African Studies