Communication Skills/problems communicating with my mother

Ayietim wrote at 2015-07-13 13:25:16
Hi Harold,

I want to start by telling you to get that thing 'SUICIDE' , out of your thoughts, mind and head. It's  the only way, cowards go out and you are not a coward, you are a winner, simply because it's not going well today, doesn't mean it's going to stay that way till the end. Most successful people today, every where in the world, went through hardship and difficult times at one point in their lives, but they persevered, they believed in a cause, they fought hard, they failed and fell hard, but they rose back up and faced their fears and, took on the world, today, they are winners.

Forget about your father for now, you don't need him (you may never need him, may be on your wedding day), focus on building yourself. And ignore how your mother is behaving, don't let it get to you. However, she needs your love, understanding and patience much more now. She is going about her new belief in a radical manner and that's an extreme, so difficult to put up with, but you must stay strong, you must greow taller in wisdom and in character. Above all, you must be discover your talent, pursue it with everything you have, let it be your catharsis, it will be VISA out of your present situation.

Hi Harold, you can read more at:

http://ayietim.wordpress.com  

Communication Skills

Peter Gerlach, MSW