Communication Skills/i get bullied by everyone i meet

hi, my name's ana. im 26 years old. im small and frail, and I get bullied by everyone I meet. im actually physically disabled. im so sad and I wish I had some friends but I don't. I have people harass me because of my disability :(

Hi Ana - you can learn to believe in yourself and to define and assert your rights and boundaries as a dignified, worthy woman with other people. See these:  //  // //

Overall, I encourage you to study and apply online "lesson 1"

it's free, and is about personal healing:

If you have questions about these, please ask! - Pete

Communication Skills

Peter Gerlach, MSW

I can answer questions about how to significantly improve your thinking and communication effectiveness, and your relations with adults and kids. I cannot answer legal, medical, grammar, punctuation, spelling, or spiritual questions.

I have studied and taught communication and relationship skills for 40 years, and have been a professional family-systems therapist (MSW) since 1981.

I am a past Board member of (a) a large suburban community mental-health center and (b) the Stepfamily Association of America, and I am a current member of the National Stepfamily Resource Center (NSRC) Experts Council

I have published 6 books, including one on communication skills: Satisfactions ( 2nd ed., 2010); and over 150 articles in the nonprofit educational Website Break the Cycle! -

I have also published articles for and over 150 educational YouTube videos.

BSME, Stanford University, 1959 MSW, George Williams College 1981 Clinical internship U. of Illinois Institute for Juvenile Reasearch (IJR) 1981 Over 100 post-grad courses on a wide range of human-relationship topics

over 1,000 self-referred Midwestern-U.S. adults, kids, couples, and families