Communication Skills/Solve a problem !

When i was a child i touch a dick , some this i stay and thought about that and i realised that i was feeling bad because of the memory and i decided to tell something to free myself and i told to my father ( you know i am boy and i think that my father will understand me ) and even it was and he told me some things and i overcome that memory . All well and happy but today , after 2 days of feeeling normal again , in my mind appear a tought that becuase i touch his dick i am gay and and what happend if i get gay because of this mistake of my childhood i didn't want that , i want a normal life with women and i remembered what my father said and this mind dissaperared . What i want to ask , if i didn't want to be gay exists probability to be , i don't think so .
Maybe i thinking about that but less than before to talk to my father.
Do you think if i want to forget or overcome about that memory very fast i can do that ?
I didn't want that memory to be in my mind i want to be like noting happen , can i do that , or what can i do to overcome very fast ( in fast want to say immediately ).

It's normal for kids to explore their and other kids' genitals, and doing so does not "make them" gay. Pay attention to who and what arouses you sexually now - that's the best indicator of your current sexual preference. You can (a) research "what causes homosexuality?" on the Web, and (b) reduce any anxiety you have to "normal" if you put your mind to it:

Respectfully, Pete  

Communication Skills

Peter Gerlach, MSW

I can answer questions about how to significantly improve your thinking and communication effectiveness, and your relations with adults and kids. I cannot answer legal, medical, grammar, punctuation, spelling, or spiritual questions.

I have studied and taught communication and relationship skills for 40 years, and have been a professional family-systems therapist (MSW) since 1981.

I am a past Board member of (a) a large suburban community mental-health center and (b) the Stepfamily Association of America, and I am a current member of the National Stepfamily Resource Center (NSRC) Experts Council

I have published 6 books, including one on communication skills: Satisfactions ( 2nd ed., 2010); and over 150 articles in the nonprofit educational Website Break the Cycle! -

I have also published articles for and over 150 educational YouTube videos.

BSME, Stanford University, 1959 MSW, George Williams College 1981 Clinical internship U. of Illinois Institute for Juvenile Reasearch (IJR) 1981 Over 100 post-grad courses on a wide range of human-relationship topics

over 1,000 self-referred Midwestern-U.S. adults, kids, couples, and families