Communication Skills/should i give him a time limit to contact me

rohini sharma wrote at 2016-04-13 07:34:21
We are a life skills training organization offering solutions to training needs of various organizations across all functions. Our team of experienced and energetic trainers would walk you through various modules such as Communication Skills, Change Management, Assertiveness, Stress Management, Leadership, Body Language, Goal Setting, Team Building, Flexibility, Motivation and many more to enable you to unleash your potential and work towards enhanced performance. All our training programs carry the distinct flavor of experiential training and looking beyond the classroom. We focus on interactive corporate training and learning experiences and facilitate change within an organization and individual context.

We are the proud recipient of the prestigious Education Excellence Awards 2015 in the category ‘Leading Soft Skills Training Institute in Hyderabad’, held at New Delhi. Winning this award is a testimony to the fact that we are inching closer to our vision of being the most admired ultimate learning destination, enabling sustainable transformation.

Effective training leaves each individual with a strong desire to apply the learning in professional or personal life. Learning happens easily and effectively when trainees are motivated, engaged and are energetic. The training that we offer is lively, interactive, filled with fun and thought provoking; we make learning inspirational and memorable!

Based at Hyderabad, we are competent and capable to conduct training programs across the country.

Mobile : +91 80084232320,40 23410079/8

E-mail : info@rave.org.in

Website : www.rave.org.in

Communication Skills

EMS