Comparative Islam/The word "Injeel"

Submitter wrote at 2013-02-14 06:20:15
If you study the Aramaic version, you will notice that the Greek word euangelion is derived from Aramaic words Awon-Galee-Yoon (meaning God Revelation/Spell).

This impose a great evident that the preaching of the New Testament was indeed delivered in Aramaic.  

Comparative Islam

I can answer questions about comparative religions on the beliefs of Islam and their comparison to religions like Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism. I can answer questions about the origination of the beliefs of various religions and what are the historical facts and data pertaining to such beliefs. I cannot answer questions about shariah or matters which require the opinion and ruling of a mufti.

I have devoted 8 years of study to various religions of the world. Have penned down my thoughts in a book which can be downloaded for free at scribd or email me at and I will send you a free copy.

I have a Bachelors degree in business administration and a masters in IT.