Comparative Islam/language in hell

QUESTION: asslamualekum brother
I want to know about language as Arabic is spoken in heaven(jannat)
but what language is spoken in hell(jahannam) is it Arabic or other??

ANSWER: Walaikum As Salaam Wa Rahmatullah..

Could you please give me the reference from where you deduced that the language spoken in heaven is Arabic?

As Salaam O Alaikum

QUESTION: Asslamualekum brother
I heard from many Muslim brothers I don't have any reference ,please can you tell me regarding this matter actually what is language in heaven and in hell?

Walaikum As Salaam brother,

Honestly I have never heard of this before, thus needed to do some research on this one. As per my research there is no mention of the people of Jannah speaking Arabic anywhere either in the Quran or the Shaheeh Hadith. Also as per my research, there was no discussion of this topic among the Sahabah(RAA). Though later scholars have debated this topic.

The only reasonable conclusion we can arrive at is "Its unknown what language the people of paradise or of the hell fire will speak as we do not have any mention of the same from Allah SWT in the Quraan or His messenger (SAS) in the shaheeh Hadith.

The next time any muslim brother tells you this, please ask him VERY VERY POLITELY for the reference. When he cannot give you a reference, request him to kindly stop talking about things which cannot be concluded for sure either from the Quran or the Shaheeh Hadith.

and Allah Knows Best.

AS Salaam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barkatahu

Comparative Islam

I can answer questions about comparative religions on the beliefs of Islam and their comparison to religions like Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism. I can answer questions about the origination of the beliefs of various religions and what are the historical facts and data pertaining to such beliefs. I cannot answer questions about shariah or matters which require the opinion and ruling of a mufti.

I have devoted 8 years of study to various religions of the world. Have penned down my thoughts in a book which can be downloaded for free at scribd or email me at and I will send you a free copy.

I have a Bachelors degree in business administration and a masters in IT.