Comparative Islam/Seen Dream

Question
I saw a dream where I saw King Cobra snakes in number of four of big & small sizes in night which were bit in dull position and not very active and also saw the sky in night was very bright and beautiful with red falling stars.
What does it mean ?

Answer
Dear Rameez,

Peace to you! I prayed about the meaning of your dream and my thoughts were directed to the Torah and Injeel, the books of God where snakes and falling stars are first mentioned.

Snakes are a symbol for the devil:

-----------------------------

'...that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan,...

(Revelations 20:2)

-------------------------------

Falling stars are a symbol of the second coming of Jesus Christ:

--------------------------------

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“ ‘the sun will be darkened,
        and the moon will not give its light;
        the stars will fall from the sky,
        and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

(Matthew 24:29–31)

--------------------------------

I believe your dream means that Jesus is coming back. I heard from two people who had visions from God confirming that truth in the last couple of weeks!

Are you ready for his return? The Injeel, the book of Jesus tells us how to get ready for his second coming. If you wish I can send you a free and easy six lesson course via e-mail. It teaches you how to get ready. Please let me know whether I should send you lesson 1.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Comparative Islam

A. Abraham