Components for Building Computers From Scratch/startup problems

Question
My gaming computer is not starting properly. I press the power button, It powers on, and nothing happens. It just runs there. There is no signal to the monitor and if I press the power button to turn it off, nothing happens. It continues to run. Holding the power button is the only way to shut t off other then pulling the plug. My motherboard is a msi model ms-7599. My processor is a amd phenom ii x2 555.
What do I do?

Answer
rob,

the same has happened to me way back since my old pc....the machine just wont start....so i figured out that hardware was causing the blackout....i swap every piece of the hardware until i found out the memory has failed.....i bought a new one and the pc went running smooth ...or maybe the mobo of yours is the one causing the startup problem...hope you find my reply useful....

tristan  

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

tristan braza