Components for Building Computers From Scratch/processor comparison

i want to upgrade my desktop's processor. which of these two do you think would be enough for playing new graphic intense games coming in 2013 like crysis 3, GTA5,etc.
1). Intel 3.4 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5 3570 , or
2). Intel 3.6 GHz LGA 2011 Core i7 3820
  also between these two graphics card:-

1). ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti 2GB 2 GB GDDR5 , or
2). Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB GDDR5 GV-N660OC-2GD

That is easy. 2 and 2.
The faster the processor the better and, when it comes to graphics cards I have a preference for GeForce and Nvidia. They just perform better than ATI.
Now, what kind of motherboard are you putting these on? 1. Make sure it is compatible (socket type) and it would be good to get one that allows for dual graphics cards. If you want maximum graphics performance that is the way to go. I have a preference to ASUS products.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.