Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Sound Card

Respected Sir,
      Greetings! Hope Things good at your end. I have a delicate problem and i hope you might be able to help me. I have desktop computer and its dell gx 270 Model : N6016 Motherboard.
       Motherboard built in speaker and headphones are not working it says an error of code 10 with yellow exclamation on it.Without wasting any further time i inserted a Card that has speaker option ,2 modems option and a data connector of 15 pins on it.
       I want to use skype and i have used it but things are pretty complex when it comes to reaching out my voice. My voice cannot be heard to the other person but i can listen the other person's voice. Tell me a solution how could i resolve this issue and use substitute method for microphone.Is there any way out?

I don't know of any other way they will be able to hear your voice without using a microphone. You could use a headset, but a headset has a microphone. Speakers are an output. They put out the sound that comes through. To my knowledge they cannot be used as an input device like a microphone. A microphone is an input. Sounds goes in the mic and out the speakers.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.