Components for Building Computers From Scratch/pre-PC build scrutinizing

Question
QUESTION: My 1st design : needs scrutinizing b4 I make the $$$ plunge
OS win 7 prem (or 7 Pro. if anyone thinks this is better, & why)
CPU i5 3570 (NONK) not interested in OC
MOBO ASRock Z77-EXTREME4 or Gigabyte B75M DSH
GPU Sapphire HD 6670 1GB (recycled) will upgrade later.
RAM 4x4Gb DDR3 will upgrade later
PSU Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W (if I can get one that is)
HDD 1xWD 1TB Black SATA-3 /300 and 2x SATA-2 /300
DVD WR NEC
Wifi Gigabyte GN-WPKG (see below)

Will be running two monitors, G27, wireless joystk, keybrd, printer (pre usb)
Software : Auto CAD Lt, X-Plane X, Shift 2 unleashed (trying to learn the Nürburgring Nordschleife )

I have done enough reading to dig myself a china syndrome, procrastination is over.
Anything I should know that the sales people aren't telling me (eg the faulty c1 MOBO for haswell) would greatly appreciate it

NB. this PC, once drivers etc are updated, will never be connected to the net.
It's completely isolated so it can run without any anti-virus sw, Media player, IE or windows update sw. basically its stripped (aka a RAT PC).
last PC would boot-up and idle in under 20 seconds/shut-down in 9.

The reason for my selections:
The ASRock Z77-EXTREME4 was recommended "as best there is for this chip" by most forums and the Asrock tech guys. The Gigabyte B75M DSH recommended by the local shop who are selling me the CPU.
The GPU is only a few weeks old. bought it to get X-Plane running from 30 frames /min. to 30 frames / sec. (NFS ran at 2 f/m)
RAM? 4x4GB for now, will add more later when I get a i7-3xxx
PSU should do me for the next upgrade too
the 2x SATA-2 are from old PC and will use for back-up (told this will work)

Q. dont know if this can be salvaged from old PC. its a Wifi 54Mbs Wireless PCI Adapter GN-WPKG (was never used) but would be good if we ever got Broadband in our area ...... lmao
If I forgot anything Please let me know

thanks Jonn

ANSWER: Don't forget case fans or however you are going to cool it. Even though you are not overclocking you still need to make sure it stays cool. You seem to be an intelligent person so I will not go into whether everything is compatible. I assume you have done that already.
All the MS "Pro" operating systems are for business. You could get by fine with "Premium". These need to be 64 bit.
Everything else looks good. I have never used an Asrock motherboard so I really can't comment on the brand. I have used Gigabyte. The most quality motherboard I have used that has been running for over 10 years with no problems is an ASUS. I never had any problems out of a Gigabyte but I did not use the machine I had one in long before I sold it.

QUESTION: Thanks for that but its the compatibility I need to know. I'm new at this a week ago and only know that the cpu matches these MOBO's from manufactures web site but which is better for non OC. ASRock seem to be better built as they are the underdogs of the 2 way power battle and are trying to muscle in on them. That said it could also be trolling.  I had never heard of ASRock a week ago and my last (and only MOBO) was a GigaByte 8Σ with an AMD. The power supply I guess should work and I hope its a slight over kill so it never gets pushed (and will last a few upgrades to come). I just have to find one as there's no 1 in NZ that sell them.
Yep I did forget to mention the fans but have 4 in the old case.  
thanks for help anyway. This setup could only be better than what I had.
thanks Jonn

Answer
I see. Let me give you an "instructional" run down.
Processor- Socket type is what you are looking for. The processor you list (CPU i5 3570 (NONK) is a socket LGA 1155. The Gigabyte motherboard is also socket 1155. You are good to go there.
The specs of your motherboard will tell what hardware is compatible with it.
Memory- The Gigabyte supports this: 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory (more than 4GB memory needs to be run by a 64 bit OS).
Graphics Card- The Sapphire HD 6670 is a PCI Express X16 card. The Gigabyte has the following expansions slots:

1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
   (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
   * Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.

2 x PCI Express x1 slots
   (All PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)

1 x PCI slot

We could go down your whole list like this but I believe you got it. My honest opinion, I would lean toward the Gigabyte if it were me.
One more thing. While it will be slightly slow the wifi card you mentioned may work because the Gigabyte does have one regular PCI expansion slot.
Let me know what else you need.  

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis