Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Wireless Flash Drive.

USB Flash Drive
USB Flash Drive  
Dear Keith

Similar to USB Flash Drive, Is it possible to manufacture Wireless flash drive ?.

The Operating System (Windows, Mac, Linux etc) and the motherboard hardware should support and detect the Wireless Flash Drive in the machine (Desktop, Server, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet).

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Any thing is possible. I'm sure it is possible but I do not have enough knowledge about the economics of electronic manufacturing to know if it would be feasible.
If you are just wanting to know if you could make a normal USB flash drive into an external wireless card, I would research and see if you can find out if the hardware is different (there will have to be a transmitter/receiver in the drive and you will need to know if it is software or hardware that makes this happen).  

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.