Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Wireless Flash Drive

USB Flash Drive
USB Flash Drive  
Dear Bobbert

Similar to USB Flash Drive, Is it possible to manufacture Wireless flash drive ?.

The Operating System (Windows, Mac, Linux etc) and the motherboard hardware should support and detect the Wireless Flash Drive in the machine (Desktop, Server, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet).

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you mean a USB WiFi adapter? Or Wireless USB?

Both are legitimate components:

There's also Bluetooth:

Any of these formats (Wireless USB, Bluetooth, or WiFi) can be used for data exchange between devices, in a wireless manner. It just requires you have to supported and appropriately configured hardware.

If you have a more specific question, feel free to ask.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience