Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Third Party Components/Controls Purchase Cost.

Dear Keith

If Third party Components/Controls Toolkit is used in the system
being developed by the Information Technology Service Provider, Who should bear the purchase cost of this Toolkit ?.

1. Software Development Company
2. Client who requires the System to be developed by Software Development Company.

i.e. 1 or 2.

Do you feel even this may work ?. If a mutual understanding between both parties takes place, the purchase cost of the Toolkit
can be shared between both parties equally  as 50 % each ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I'm not totally understanding what kind of Controls Toolkit you are talking about? However, I would think that the IT company would probably save money and be able to pass the savings along to the purchaser by the IT company purchasing the software with an unlimited or high amount of licenses. If the software developer does not offer multi-license deals, it may be better for the consumer to pay for the software.  

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.