Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Smartphones With Video/audio Conferencing Feature.

Dear Keith

Do Smartphones have the features of a Speakerphone which allow video / audio conferencing ?.

As a example instead of using a Speakerphone, a Company wants to interview candidate/s using a Smartphone device and do video / audio conferencing call with the potential candidate.

Is this possible with a Smartphone Device ?.

Thanks & Regards.
Prashant S Akerkar

This is doable with a smartphone but it has been my experience that the built-in microphones and speakers on most phones impede the audio quality. As far as the user goes a blue tooth speaker could be used the audio quality so they could better hear the conversation.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.