Components for Building Computers From Scratch/AGP

I know AGP Slots look like PCi Slots.

And AGP Slots are Brown in color.

But is AGP 1x 2x 4x 8x all look the same?

I was on google looking for pictures but I can only find one but nut all of them.

Thanks for your help.

The slots don't all look alike. I think they are the same length, but have a slot at different places within.
In this picture look for the slot that has 7 and 2 and the other that has 6,8,3. If you go down to 4 it is an AGP Pro slot (these did not stay around long).

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.