Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Circuts

Question
I know if you have 2 Resisters in Series and one is 20 Ohm and the other is 20 Ohm you will ad them up and it will be 40 Ohm.

But if they are side by side ijn Parallel how do you figure it out?

Answer
I'm sorry, Bob but I don't really know. My knowledge of computers does not go that far. Check out other questions I have answered. I have answered questions in an intelligent manner under the topics I cover (this one being computer hardware), but ohms law does not really fall into this category. The most I have ever done is figure what watt power supply I need when building a computer. Most of the time, if you are dealing with computers, and you are trying to figure out ohms law about something, you are delving into something that may be better left alone.
If I am way off base, let me know. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis