Components for Building Computers From Scratch/system specs

I have Win7 64 Bit and CPU-Z and Speccy to get system specs.

And they do not give say my Video Card specs I have or the Video RAM I have on the Card.

Do you know if there is a more indepth system specs FREE program?

I thought there was one called pc report  or something?

GPU-Z will provide in-depth information about your graphics adapter, you can get it here:

Alternately, the same people that make CPU-Z make a much larger application called PC Wizard:

Which provides both information about hardware and software components on the system, and benchmarking utilities.

Additionally, Windows Device Manager will list installed hardware devices categorically, and can provide information about their resource allocation and configuration.

Finally, there are bootable utilities like AIDA, Astra, HWINFO, etc that can tell you quite a bit about the hardware in a machine. You can get most of them as components of the Ultimate Boot CD, here:

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience