Components for Building Computers From Scratch/First time Builder

QUESTION: This is my very first time planning to build a Desktop from scratch,im from Malaysia by the way,The purposes of my planned desktop would be gaming,but im not hardcore like wanting the best graphic,ram,etc.being able to run a game like Dota 2 and Warthunder would be heres the component that im planning to buy.

*Budget Rm 1400

1.Motherboard(GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D3H MOTHERBOARD) Rm 290          ***no problem in this one
2.Ram(KINGSTON HYPERX HX316C10F/4 RAM) Rm 182          *Just what i needed
3.Psu(XIGMATEK NRP-VC603 NRP-VC SERIES POWER SUPPLY) Rm 204      ***i thing this is fine
4.INTEL CORE I3-4130 PROCESSOR (Rm 368)          ***the price slice me
5.Graphic Card(GAINWARD GEFORCE GTX 750 1GB GDDR5 GRAPHIC CARD) (Rm 402)          ***the graphic seems very very high,like i said being just be able to run a game like Warthunder would be fine already

=Rm 1446(pretty costy)
The site im doing my Shopping

**will the component run together compatibly without crash or problem,please help this is my very first time**
(I already have Casing,keyboard,mouse,monitor)

ANSWER: For a first time build I would get a barebones kit from somewhere like

QUESTION: wow shut up..

Not sure why you told me to shut up.
Really, if you don't know what is compatible you should get something that you know is compatible. I can search every piece of hardware on your list for compatibility but you would not learn what to look for. If you are going to build a computer you should learn.
I can tell you what to look for in each component.
Processor: Socket Size
RAM: Speed (DDR2 DDR3 etc.)maximum amount per slot.
Power supply: According to what your hardware demands
Video: According to what kind of slot the motherboard has and whether or not you want dual or single.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.