Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Skype Color

Question
I hope you can help me I am Legally Blind and I have a Skype account because everyone I know is on Skype.

I have the Skyp APP for my Androide Tablet and it is very very Hard for me to see.
Skype is a very Light Blue and White.

I know I can ajust the Color on my Tablet and make the screen Darker but then the Video of who I am talking to is very very Dark.

Is there anything I can do and thanks for all the time and help.

Answer
I know very little about Skype. Just never used it. No reason. Just isn't practical for my life. However, I want to help so I did a little search and came up with this. If this does not help let me know and I will search further. http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-archive/Skype-for-the-visually-impaired/td

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis