Components for Building Computers From Scratch/SIIM Speed.

I know the old SIMM Memory Sticks would give Memory Speeds in Nano Seconds.

But what was some camon Speeds for SIMMs?

Generally between 50 and 80ns (in 10ns increments); 60ns is likely the most common in more recent systems that use SIMMs, but depending on the device and its requirements that may not be electrically or physically compatible (see Wikipedia for more

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience